Friday 15 October 2010

Sunday Girl - TiK ToK (Ke$ha cover)

I saw the name flying about, but I can honestly say I didn't really pay any attention until just now, when I came across this Ke$ha cover by Sunday Girl.


Face of River Island Jade Williams is Sunday Girl... signed to Geffen Universal and labeled as one of the ones to watch this year, the 21 year old apparently had a phobia of singing in front of others as a child and had to visit a hypnotist to cure her fear... hmmmm interesting.

The Ska and Synth Pop singer has a pretty unique voice, which I fell in love with when listening to the cover below... check it out, tell me your thoughts and leave comments - I really like her :)



To hear more from Sunday Girl, click HERE - her next single 'Stop Hey' is scheduled for release in January 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment