Sunday 24 October 2010

Music Video: Willow Smith - Whip My Hair

I absolutely love this video - Willow Smith is an amazing and talented young girl. The swag she brings out in this video is incredible!

Not getting all the nonsense with people hyping, and speculating that this video is too mature for a 9 year old, erm...which part exactly? The part where she's jumping up and down having fun, or the part where she is whipping her hair all over the place? The track and video has young, fun and playful all over it. I don't see anything wrong with the fact that she's singing about 'whipping' off the haters, I think its a good, exciting positive song - something that is completely necessary in today's society. Willow Smith although a young child, she is naturally mature and I think this is what people seem to be confusing here.

Whats your thoughts ?

No comments:

Post a Comment