Saturday 16 October 2010

Music Video: Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World)

I love dance music, so this Rihanna track was an instant like for me... but I feel the video slightly lets the song down. It takes away the whole 'I wanna get up and dance' feeling that the track originally gave me, without the visual. I imagined a fast paced, electric lights kinda video - but perhaps that's what was expected so they created the total opposite. I mean I get the whole - she's the only girl in the world emphasis but... hmmmm. This video kinda reminds me of the Wizard of Oz for some reason... I think its all the red and yellow poppies - but does that even recollect back to the movie lol lol

2 comments:

  1. I quite like it. Nice new look for Miss RiRi!
    Luving the blog Miss Tiny ;)

    ReplyDelete